VIEWPOINT COLOUR Issue 04
The Colour Book
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the estimated arrival of the order might vary from the estimated 2 business days. Please contact our customer service team at (03)94576077 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information on your order*
VIEWPOINT COLOUR is a seasonal trend book dedicated to color. Edited by Franklin Till, VIEWPOINT COLOUR takes a lifestyle approach to color providing a global perspective across all design. Each issue includes visual imagery, material direction, and trend forecasts displayed in Pantone colors, along with color news and color psychology research. Combining inspiration with context, VIEWPOINT COLOUR highlights in-depth analysis of the personality traits of emerging color stories, explaining why they are relevant now and their current application. We celebrate the poetic qualities of color, and the inspiring, artistic and aesthetic power of color in design.
SKU : P-VIEWPOINT-04
- 12.5” x 9.5” softcover on heavy weight paper stock
- 176 pages
- The latest color news
- Identity and Color: Macro color trend guidance Autumn/Winter 2019/20
- Sustainable Color: Color and Materials for New Production Processes
- The influence of zero waste on color trends
- A Culture of Color with Doshi Levien
- New Material Trends: The Re-emergence of Weaving
- The Future of Digital Design
- Regional Spotlight: Bright Design South Africa
- Technology and Color: Otherworldly Influences
- All color information provided using PANTONE Color references
- Contributions by artists and designers around the globe expose a global perspective to color
- Comparative of macro and local views on key color stories provides perspective for sound color decisions
- Short- and long-term color direction allows you to select your colors based on your planning cycle
- Actionable color intelligence from global color trend experts gives you confidence to make critical color choices
- Lifestyle color approach streamlines the color planning process
- Enables you to begin your color planning with the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors color language
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.