VIEWPOINT COLOUR Issue 03
The Colour Book
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the estimated arrival of the order might vary from the estimated 2 business days. Please contact our customer service team at (03)94576077 or email us at email@example.com to get more information on your order*
Inspirational and informative, VIEWPOINT COLOUR is a seasonal trend book dedicated to color. Each issue includes visual imagery, material direction, and trend forecasts displayed in Pantone colors, along with color news and color psychology research. VIEWPOINT COLOUR’s lifestyle approach provides a global perspective across all design, making it relevant to today’s culture and critical to today’s color decision makers. It is the perfect entry price point for color trend direction and insights for graphics, fashion, and product designers.
- 12.5” x 9.5” softcover on heavy weight paper stock
- 176 pages
- Macro global perspective highlights critical color happenings across all areas of design
- Key trend themes supported by palette story, color harmonies, material direction and visual imagery
- Macro and local views on key color stories, focusing both short and long term
- Emerging color stories resulting from the use of new process and materials
- Articles on color news, color influences, and the psychology of color
- Historical Color
- Pantone Color of the Year 2018 – The Inside Story
- The Role of Color in Digital Reality
- Clickable Color – Social Media
- Photographic work of Arielle Bobb-Willis
- Contributions by artists and designers around the globe expose a global perspective to color
- Comparative of macro and local views on key color stories provides perspective for sound color decisions
- Short- and long-term color direction allows you to select your colors based on your planning cycle
- Actionable color intelligence from global color trend experts gives you confidence to make critical color choices
- Lifestyle color approach streamlines the color planning process
- Enables you to begin your color planning with the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors color language
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.