The Pantone Tints and Tones Collection
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
PANTONE Plastic Standard Chips allow precise color specification and matching of every color in the PANTONE PLUS SERIES and FASHION + HOME Color System. Plastic Standard chips provide maximum creativity and control in the development of plastic products, including; toys, consumer electronics, home furnishings, appliances, accessories and more, across multiple plastic substrates. PANTONE Tints and Tones Collection is a set of 100 best-selling whites, grays and blacks, selected from the PANTONE PLUS SERIES and the FASHION + HOME Color Libraries.
SKU : P-PTTC100
- Single carousel with a rotating base for easy color selection and chip replacement
- Made of Polypropylene, the most referenced plastic material
- Each Chip is 3” x 1.9”, large enough to be measured by a spectrophotometer
- Two tiers of thickness, 1mm and 2mm, allows for accurate color visualization
- Double sided with gloss and matte finishes for accurate color visualization
- Key ring hole in top right corner to allow chips to be organized into palettes
- Collection features 100 of our most sought-after neutral shades
- Includes 46 FHI and 54 PMS colors in black, white, grey, and taupe
- Each Plastic Chip referenced by PANTONE Color Number and or Name
- Each chip includes corresponding pigment formulations for manufacturing accuracy
- CD included with numeric and chromatic color index
- Use for any product made of colored plastic, including beauty, food & beverage, consumer electronics, fashion accessories, hard home, toys, medical devices, and more
- Use for palette development, color communication, and production of plastic products in neutral shades
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.