Solid Chips | Coated & Uncoated
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
294 new trend colors added! Pantone Solid Chips books make it easy to view, share, and reference any Pantone Spot color in chip format. Designers and decision makers can use the removable paper chips for mood board and palette development, specifying on product sketches, communicating color to clients, or bringing along to press checks.
- Perforated paper chips of all 2,161 Pantone Spot colors in our Formula Guide
- Use at all stages of the design workflow, from inspiration, to stakeholder approval, to quality control
- Chips books are ring-bound to accommodate replacement pages
- Includes Paper Chip Savers for keeping loose chips organized
- Two-volume desktop reference with removable paper chips
- Comes with two Paper Chip Savers for easy organization and storage of loose chips
- Each page provides up to seven Pantone Colors with six individual 1.2” x 0.8” chips per color
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Includes 2,161 total spot colors - the largest color gamut in the Pantone Graphics system
- Enhanced printing process for improved color accuracy
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the books
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number or name
- Removable chip format has three-sided color bleed, most ideal when evaluating color
- Index in the front of the books provide the numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Provides Pantone Spot colors in the easiest format for building palettes and mood boards, and for color specification, sharing, and evaluation
- Add Replacement Chip Pages when colors run out (sold separately)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.