- CITO Creasing Matrix
- Cutting Plates
- Diecutting Tools
- Make Ready Materials
- Pertinex & Counter Material
- Martin Miller
- Offset Plates
- Software & Workflow
- Conway Gripper Bars for Bobst Machines
- Conway Gripper Bars for Brausse Machines
- Conway Gripper Bars for Gietz Machines
- Conway Gripper Bars for Heidelberg Machines
- Conway Gripper Bars for Iberica Machines
- Conway Gripper Bars for Iijima Machines
- Conway Gripper Bars for KBA Planeta Machines
- Conway Gripper Bars for Nikko Machines
- Conway Gripper Bars for SANWA Machines
- Conway Gripper Bars for Sugano Machines
- Antimarking Solutions
- Machinery & Equipment
- CITO ProcessLine
- Bending Machines
- Diemaking Equipment
- Serviform RubbA
- iECHO BK3 Digital Cutting Machine
- iECHO TK3S Digital Cutting Machine
- Kawahara Blanking & Stripping Machines
- Knowledge Centre
- Service & Support
Kodak Pandora Software
New in Version 8
Kodak’s new SMART Layout technology drives incremental cost savings and productivity
- Cut layout creation from hours to minutes with Smart Layout; uses color sort technology to build optimized ganged layouts
- Reduce down time with Die Waste Smart Mark; automatically identifies die cut issues
- Reduce paper waste with Split Color Bar Smart Mark
KODAK PANDORA Step-and-Repeat Software
Printing packaging has a unique level of complexity - every job and every layout is different every time. If kept unchecked, this complexity can erode margins and lead to customer dissatisfaction.
Harness complexity and turn it into an advantage with KODAK PANDORA Step-and-Repeat Software. It is a powerful solution designed to efficiently create print-ready packaging layouts while dramatically reducing layout time, improving accuracy and minimizing waste.
Tackle any packaging job with confidence using PANDORA Step-and-Repeat software.
- Dramatically reduce layout time and effort with automation and easy-to-use drag-and-drop functionality.
- Improve accuracy and minimize waste with intelligent marks that position and size themselves on a layout.
- Enjoy more efficient set-up for repeat jobs with re-usable, automatable step-and-repeat templates and CAD files from 1-up dies.
- Supports offset, flexo and gravure printing.
- Efficiently create print-ready packaging layouts, including complex jobs for in-the-round, roll-to-roll or non-rectangular die cut printing applications.
- Gives operators control over artwork layout information, such as sizing and positioning, from original file to final output, maintaining accuracy and reliability.
- Optimizes layout of different labels on same sheet based on artwork colors to achieve optimal print performance - a unique capability only Kodak offers.
- Provides functionality to gang different labels together on same sheet.
Automate layout creation for any type of packaging using the interactive step-and-repeat tool. Marks are automatically placed and colors are mapped correctly to artwork colors.
Do Even More with PANDORA Step-and-Repeat Software
KODAK Packaging Layout Automation Software
Packaging Layout Automation (PLA) leverages layout capabilities of PANDORA Step-and-Repeat Software and further speeds the process and reduces cost through Rules Based Automation. With PLA, press sheet layouts can be automatically generated, from complex multi-job layouts to unpopulated layouts. PLA can save hours of operator time and support a fully-automated production process, while improving consistency and maximizing media use.
Features & Benefits
- Integrated workflow
- Advanced step-and-repeat functionality
- Automated layout creation
- CAD die files supported
- CAD file creation or modification
- Intelligent SmartMarks
- Color mapping
- PRINERGY Workflow variable mark support
- Die-based bleed path editing
- Backside layout creation
- Job template support
- Varnish and coating blanket support