Kodak Trillian SP Plates
Commercial printers face competitive pressures to improve efficiency and reduce turnaround time, while increasing consistency and quality. TRILLIAN SP Thermal Plates help printers meet these challenges with an impressive combination of outstanding productivity and performance, significantly lower total cost of use, and reduced environmental impact when compared with typical digital processed plates in the market today.
- Revolutionary new proprietary negative working coating that provides high sensitivity, excellent resolution, consistency, chemical resistance and durability without baking
- Delivers extraordinary sharp detail and stability for short- and long-run AM and FM applications
- 500,000 impressions for standard press conditions without postbaking
- Maximizes total throughput with industry-leading imaging speed
- Extremely fast processing speeds, without the need for preheating or postbaking, improving turnaround times
- Utilizes up to 50% less chemistry than previous plate systems, significantly reducing chemistry, storage and disposal costs (based on customer application)
TRILLIAN SP Plates can be a key element to improving the Stability of your printing business, helping you achieve your quality, efficiency, profitability, and environmental goals.
Non-ablative, negative working, thermal digital plate with wide operating latitude; for long runs and resistance to aggressive press chemistry such as UV inks and blanket washes (with optional postbake
High-quality medium to long-run sheetfed, heatset web, and offset packaging applications
|Spectral sensitivity||800 - 850 nm|
|Laser energy required||
85 - 120 mJ/cm2
1% to 98% @ 300 lpi
|Run length||500,000 impressions unbaked.
Dependent upon image resolution, press, press chemical, ink and paper conditions.
UV sleeves or yellow safelights recommended