Portable Guide Studio
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the estimated arrival of the order might vary from the estimated 2 business days. Please contact our customer service team at (03)94576077 or email us at email@example.com to get more information on your order*
294 new trend colors added! This collection brings you eight essential Pantone Graphics guides in one compact carrying case. The Portable Guide Studio makes it easy for graphic, print, and digital designers to have access to Pantone’s Color tools, even while traveling or on the go. Useful for inspiration, logos and branding, marketing materials, digital design, and animation.
- Includes Formula Guide (Coated & Uncoated), Color Bridge Guide (Coated & Uncoated), CMYK (Coated & Uncoated), Metallics, and Pastels & Neons
- A total of 5,894 market-relevant spot, spot-to-process, process, and specialty spot colors
- Access, travel with, store, and protect your Pantone Color tools in one place
- Use for inspiration, specification, color comparison, and quality control
- Eight portable fan decks in a convenient carrying case
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb for coated and 80 lb for uncoated
- Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Complete collection of all 2,161 traditional spot colors, 2,135 spot-to-process colors, 2,868 four-color process colors and 865 specialty metallic, pastel, and neon spot colors
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation or values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guides
- Index in the back of each guide provides numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Use for comparing spot-to-process color, logos and branding, packaging, digital design, and animation
- 5,894 total spot, specialty spot, and four-color process colors together for a value price
- Portable for on-the-go inspiration, visualization, color communication, and verification
- Convenient travel case protects and stores guides when not in use
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.