PANTONEVIEW home + interiors 2020 with Cotton Swatch Standards
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
Color and design trends for 2020 reveal a fascinating dichotomy as a new era brings in both novel and nostalgic approaches to color and design. A kaleidoscopic of colors twists into patterns or combinations that are authentic and real while other palettes appear somewhat surreal or out-of-the-ordinary. PANTONEVIEW home + interiors 2020 guides us into this new era reinforcing the notion that muted and vibrant tones can co-exist, and that a traditional style, especially when tweaked with futuristic touches, offers an unusual and original approach to a product or an interior.
SKU : P-VH2020
- Notebook style wire bound book containing 8 individual trend themes, each unfolding to 35” x 12” in size
- Portable color card highlighting color direction by color family and material direction housed in slipcover attached to inside back cover
- 2,5 x 10 cm individual cotton swatch standards of each of the 72 forecasted colors separated into 8 trend palettes
- Forecast imagery separated by palette and color family available on enclosed USB drive
- Includes a PANTONE Color Manager Software download
- Overarching forecast theme
- 8 individual trend palettes supported by trend story, inspirational imagery, color harmonies and palette key words
- Each theme contains 6 trend pages displayed on 3-page fold out cards which unfold to 35” width enabling more expansive viewing
- Topline look at key finishes, textures and pattern
- Written and visual overview highlights key color concepts
- Seasonal printed color card displays forecasted colors in chromatic arrangement and provides color overview by family
- CMYK values for each of the 72 forecasted colors
- PANTONE Color Manager Software
- Supporting visual imagery contained in each of the 8 key themes
- Fold out trend card provide more expansive color viewing of each of the trend palettes
- Portable forecast color card provides versatility
- Each of the trend themes contain supporting color story, visual inspiration and key color guidance streamlining process for color planning.
- Color palette harmonies showing color mixes and proportions facilitate product assortment planning.
- Topline material, texture and pattern information highlights critical surface application and informs products for development.
- Color direction by color family enables more informed color choices
- Chromatic presentation of forecasted colors showcases all forecasted colors for easy viewing
- Forecast displayed in PANTONE Colors facilitates color planning using the PANTONE Fashion, Home + Interior color language
- CMYK print values for each forecasted color enables color matching for print applications
- PANTONE Color Manger Software allows integration of all PANTONE Colors for digital design
- Supporting visual imagery makes it easy to create your own story board
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.