PANTONEVIEW Home + Interiors 2018 Book
Pick Up - $0.00
Pickup available from SEAGA Group Australia HQ; 33-35 Kolora Road, Heidelberg West VIC 3081, Australia.
Australia Wide Shipping - $16.50
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
Distilling the complex universe of color concepts into eight distinctively designed palettes, PANTONEVIEW home + interiors 2018 will help you stay well ahead. With our desire to inspire and ensure you are on the right color path our key color stories for 2018 break free from traditional thinking; colors are revitalized, hues are mixed in novel combinations, and new color directions express a fresh approach that satisfies the consumers need for newness. The PANTONEVIEW home + interiors book is available as a standalone book or paired with Pantone fabric or plastic standards for soft and hard home applications.
SKU : P-VH2018-Book
- 12” x 18” oblong format; soft-cover, wire-bound book
- 75 Forecasted Pantone cotton standards separated into palettes
- Printed color card highlighting color direction by color family
- Forecast imagery, separated by palette and color family, available via download
- Includes PANTONE Color Manager Software
- Overarching forecast theme
- Eight individual palettes supported by trend story, inspirational imagery, color harmonies and palette key words
- Each trend palette contains four to five color harmony options
- Topline look at key finishes, textures, and patterns
- Printed color card displays forecast colors by family
- Written and visual overview highlights key color concepts
- CMYK values for each of the 75 forecasted colors
- Enables seasonal color planning using the PANTONE Fashion, Home + Interior color language
- Individual trend themes containing supporting story, visual inspiration and key color guidance streamline seasonal color planning
- Color palette harmonies showing which colors should be mixed together and in what measure facilitate product assortment layout
- Topline material, texture and pattern information highlights critical surface application and informs products for development.
- CMYK print values for each forecasted color enable color matching for print applications and PANTONE Color Manger Software allows integration of all PANTONE Colors for digital design
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.