Metallic Chips Book
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the estimated arrival of the order might vary from the estimated 2 business days. Please contact our customer service team at (03)94576077 or email us at email@example.com to get more information on your order*
The Pantone Graphics System presents a complete collection of 655 Metallic colors for print and packaging, including 54 new trend- and market-relevant colors, plus a new Rose Gold base ink. Pantone Metallics provide economic color options that are easy to use, specify, and amplify for luxurious and dynamic results. Coating options are included within the chip book for a quick reference to just a few of the many ways that metallic effects can be enhanced for your projects’ needs. Pantone Colors are high quality, reliable, and available off-the-shelf anywhere you go. Use for packaging, logos, branding, signage, and marketing materials.
SKU : P-GB1507A
- Single-volume, three-ring binder style desktop set
- Includes a Paper Chip Saver for easy loose chip organization and storage
- Includes both Packaging and Commercial Graphics metallic spot colors as perforated, removable paper chips
- Each page provides six Pantone colors with six individual 1.2” x 0.8” chips per color
- Printed on the most commonly used 100 lb coated paper stock weight
- 54 new, trend and market relevant packaging colors just added, including one new Rose Gold base ink
- Complete collection of impactful and refined metallic colors for creating noticeable designs
- 354 high-luster, durable packaging metallic and 301 traditional metallic spot colors
- Removable chip format has three-sided color bleed most ideal when evaluating color
- Color examples shown with gloss aqueous and specialty coatings
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers
- Colors arranged chromatically, with Packaging Metallics index at the front of book
- Ideal for packaging, logos & branding, signage, marketing materials
- Packaging Metallics are easy to coat and print without loss in luster, tarnishing, leafing or blemishing
- Broadens and complements the traditional spot color palette (as found in Formula Guide)
- Use for palette development, color communication, specification, and production
- Replacement Chip Pages sold separately for when colors run out
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.