Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
The i1Display Pro is the ultimate choice for discerning photographers, designers, and imaging professionals looking for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy for displays, laptops, and projectors. Two user modes provide serious color perfectionists with the ideal balance of unrivaled color precision, speed, options, and controls to fit any workflow.
SKU : P-EODIS3
- i1Display colorimeter
- i1Profiler profiling software for displays and projectors
- PANTONE Color Manager software and Quick Start Guide.
- Enjoy virtually infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more, as well as multiple monitor and workgroup profiling. Intelligent Iterative Profiling is an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased profile accuracy. Create unique patch sets for optimal results in your profiling. Ambient Light Measurement automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where the prints will be viewed. Ambient Light Smart Control performs measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions, letting you decide whether you want the i1Display system to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change.
- Technologically advanced, multi-functional measurement device
- Next generation i1Profiler software for calibrating and profiling modern display and projector technologies, including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma, and more
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling technology measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile
- Ambient Light Smart Control - measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions
- Flare Correct™ - measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts your display’s hardware to speed up process and eliminate manual adjustments
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.