Fashion, Home + Interiors Cotton Swatch Library
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the estimated arrival of the order might vary from the estimated 2 business days. Please contact our customer service team at (03)94576077 or email us at email@example.com to get more information on your order*
315 New Colors just added! The Cotton Swatch Library provides the complete collection of Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors on cotton in the largest removable swatch size. The newly redesigned format has been developed with the designer in mind. The improved layout of each volume allows you to see 35 colors per page and 140 once pages are expanded. The mini-swatches have also been updated to include printed names on the pockets for easy identification and return placement. This comprehensive desktop reference of 2,625 cotton swatches is ideal for designers and teams working in textiles, soft goods, and apparel. The removable, double-layered swatches make it easy to build and share palettes and communicate color selection.
• Cotton swatches measure 2” x 2” and are double layered and un-backed for accurate color visualization
• Removable swatches provide a reference for designers, teams, and clients
• Use with our Nylon Brights Ring and Polyester Swatch Book to build dynamic color stories
SKU : FHIC100A
• Seven-volume, six-ring binder desktop reference
• 35 colors per page; 140 colors visible when pages are expanded
• The 2” x 2” mini-swatches have a structured lip on the bottom to improve ease of removal of mini-swatch cards into the page
• Each swatch is made from a double layer of unbacked cotton fabric, mounted on non-optically brightened paper for accurate visualization
• The back of each mini-swatch includes printed color name, number, and location
• Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors by color family
• All Pantone Colors on cotton formulated for achievability and fastness
• Index allows for easy location of each color
• Each color refers to a corresponding Pantone Swatch Card, the industry standard for color accuracy
• Use for textiles, apparel, soft home, and interiors products
• Use for palette development, mood boards, presentations, and internal color communication
• Ideal for team and departmental use in the workplace
Bring Color to Life, Digitally
• Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®). LEARN MORE
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.