Fashion, Home + Interiors Color Guide
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the estimated arrival of the order might vary from the estimated 2 business days. Please contact our customer service team at (03)94576077 or email us at email@example.com to get more information on your order*
315 New Colors just added! 2,625 market-driven, trend-relevant Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors in two portable handheld guides. The Textile Paper – Green (TPG) Colors match back to our Textile Cotton System (TCX), allowing for versatility in the design process. TPG Colors are achieved through applying a lacquer to a coated stock paper. The perfect on-the-go tool for inspiration and color communication for ceramics, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods.
• Illustrates all 2,625 Fashion, Home + Interiors System Colors as a lacquer coating on paper for hard home goods
• Pantone’s paper format colors also match our FHI Cotton Colors for soft goods
• Two compact fan decks for easy reference and viewing on the go
• Eco-friendly coating formulation
SKU : FHIP110A
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
• Portable fan deck in a two-volume set
• Features seven Fashion, Home + Interiors Colors per page
• The TPG (Textile Paper – Green) suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our TPX lacquer coatings, for a safer, environmentally friendly product
• 2,625 FHI colors, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant colors
• All TPG Colors match back to our FHI Cotton Products
• Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI Colors by color family
• Colors arranged in chromatic format, with an index providing numeric location for each color
• Each color displayed with its corresponding number and name
• Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
• Use for color inspiration, specification, and production at the office, lab, or on the go
• View color on both hard and soft surfaces, allowing for a versatile design process
• Bring Color to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®). LEARN MORE