Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hue Test
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the estimated arrival of the order might vary from the estimated 2 business days. Please contact our customer service team at (03)94576077 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information on your order*
Easy-to-use and a recommended color management sustainability tool, the Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hue Test is a highly effective, industry standard method for evaluating an individual’s ability to discern color. Use the series of 85 color reference caps in incremental hue variations and scoring software to confirm you and your team’s vision aptitude for color evaluation.
SKU : P-CEP001
- Four trays containing 85 removable color reference caps
- Cap colors are in incremental hue variations and span the visible spectrum
- Includes scoring software CD, use instruction and a convenient, portable carrying case
- Test evaluates and ranks color acuity and detects color blindness or other deficiencies
- Color vision aptitude is detected by the ability of the test subject to place the color caps in order of hue
- A global standard that has been used by governments and industry for more than 60 years
- Fully analyze color vision for in-house and field staff involved with color-critical operations
- Use as an independent control for measuring the validity of other color visions tests
- Administer under controlled D50 daylight conditions like that provided by Pantone 3 or 5 Light Booths
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.