CITO Master Rubber
This highly reliable profile stands out due to its ability to give uniformly consistent ejection results, even at extremely high machine speeds, plus it has excellent wear resistance to abrasive surfaces on the material to be cut.
CITO MASTER Rubber is made of cross-linked rubber, is UV-resistant and has an excellent bonding capability.
- Higher running life (≥ 3 Mio)
- Excellent aging resistance, UV resistance
- Rates up to than 4 Hz (≤ 14.000 cuts per hour)
- No temperature dependence between -30 and +90 °C
- Higher wear resistance
- Higher optical performance (pure white)
(L × B × H)
|MASTER Rubber||70 Shore A||700 × 8.0 × 7.3 mm||White||100 strips||BPB00112|
|MASTER Rubber||70 Shore A||700 × 5.0 × 7.3 mm||White||100 strips||BPB00105|
|MASTER Rubber||70 Shore A||700 × 8.5 × 7.8 mm||Grey||100 strips||BPB00127|
|MASTER Rubber||70 Shore A||700 × 8.5 × 9.5 mm||White||100 strips||BPB00128|