Cotton Swatch Library
Pick Up - $0.00
Pickup available from SEAGA Group Australia HQ; 33-35 Kolora Road, Heidelberg West VIC 3081, Australia.
Australia Wide Shipping - $16.50
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
The Cotton Swatch Library is the ultimate tool for those designing for fashion, fashion-related markets, interiors and other soft goods. This seven-binder set includes all 2,310 PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors, including 210 New Colors (also available as a separate supplement here), as individual 2" x 2" loose-backed swatches.
The colors are arranged by color family and organized in removable folders, making it fast and easy to focus in on the exact colors you need. Swatches slide out for easy removal to facilitate palette building, visualization and organization. Binders 1-6 contain the existing 2,100 colors and Binder 7 contains the 210 New Colors.
SKU : P-FHIC100
- Swatch Library is a seven-volume, three-ring binder office set with 2” x 2” removable swatches per page are perfect for palette development
- Each swatch in the library is double-layer of cotton fabric, unbacked on non-optically brightened paper
- Swatch Library is presented in removable folders with 2 pages per folder and 16 colors per page
- Volume 7 houses the 210 New Colors Non-optically brightened paper for accurate color viewing
- Individual cotton swatches can be removed for easy palette development
- 32 swatches per folder allows for easy color location and visualization
- Folders can be removed to aid in organization and transportation for color reviews
- Replacement swatches are available from Pantone
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download, enabling digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
- 2,310 colors, including 210 new market-driven colors
- All Pantone cotton colors formulated for achievability and fastness
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with index in the back providing numeric location for each color
- Each color refers to a corresponding Swatch Card, the standard for color accuracy
- Swatch Library is used for textiles, apparel, soft home, and interiors products
- Swatch Library is best used for palette development, mood boards, presentations, and internal color communication
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.