Color Bridge Set Coated & Uncoated (Old 2018 Edition)
Pick Up Collect - $0.00
Pickup available from SEAGA Group Australia HQ; 33-35 Kolora Road, Heidelberg West VIC 3081, Australia.
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
The most versatile tool for graphic and digital designers, Color Bridge Set provides a side-by-side visual comparison of Pantone spot colors verses their closest CMYK process printing match on coated and uncoated paper. The guide also includes corresponding CMYK, Hex, and RGB values, perfect for digital designers. Use Color Bridge Set for digital design, animation, and packaging when CMYK printing is required.
Please note, this is a 2018 Edition. A new 2019 Edition is available.
- Two portable, handheld fan decks printed on coated and uncoated paperPrinted to ISO Certification so colors can be consistently reproduced
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb for coated and 80 lb for uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- Illustrates quickly and easily through visual comparison how closely CMYK printing can match to Pantone
- All PMS colors shown side-by-side with their CMYK, RBG, and Hex equivalents
- 1,845 spot colors, including 112 new colors released in 2016
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with 112 new colors displayed in the front
- Index in the back of the guides provide the numeric location for each color
- Use for digital design, animation, and packaging when CMYK process printing is required
- Visually compare Pantone spots colors side-by-side with their process printing equivalents
- The only guide that offers both HTML and RGB values for Pantone graphics spot colors
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.