Color Bridge Guide | Coated
Pick Up Collect - $0.00
Pickup available from SEAGA Group Australia HQ; 33-35 Kolora Road, Heidelberg West VIC 3081, Australia.
Australia Wide Shipping - $15.00
This shipping method is for Australian customers only.
294 new trend colors added! The Color Bridge Guide illustrates how Pantone Spot colors can reproduce in CMYK on coated stock, for confident color management across platforms. Graphic and print designers can visualize Pantone Spot colors side by side with their closest, industry-standard CMYK equivalent when process printing is required. The HTML and RGB value equivalents are also given for digital design applications.
- Compare 2,135 Pantone Spot colors with their closest, industry-standard CMYK color matches
- Specify and manage color across print graphics, digital design, web, animation, and video
- Provides CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Matching System® (PMS) Spot colors
- Compact fan deck for easy viewing and portability
- Handheld fan deck
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- Quickly illustrates how closely basic industry CMYK printing can match to Pantone Spot colors
- Includes 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors, for a total of 2,135 colors.
- Each color displayed with CMYK, HTML, and RGB values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format
- Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color
- Use for digital design, animation, and packaging when CMYK process printing is required
- Color Bridge is the only Pantone Tool that offers CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colors
- Use throughout design workflow, from color inspiration to press check
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.