Chip Replacement Pages for Pantone Plus Series
Available for all 2,678 Pantone spot and specialty spot colors, Chip Books Replacement Pages provide an affordable way to replenish the colors you use most. Use our perforated chips for adding color into design palettes, mood boards, and product sketches, attaching color to design files for sharing with production partners, and for approving color on press.
- Three-ring binder-style pages
- Available as perforated, removable paper chips, sold by individual page
- Each page provides seven Pantone colors with six individual 1.2” x 0.8” chips per color
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100lb for coated and 80lb for uncoated)
- Available in any of our 2,678 spot and specialty spot colors, including 112 new colors released in 2016
- Removable chip format has three-sided color bleed most ideal when evaluating color
- Colors each displayed with coordinating numbers and names
- Use for palette, mood board, and concept building and for color specification, sharing and evaluation
- Easy, affordable, and fast way to keep all Solid Chips or specialty color books up-to-date
- Provides Pantone spot colors in the easiest format to share, transport or build palettes
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Seaga Group Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.